Today I am 30! 

(Alex, the gift that keeps on giving)
The kids I nanny for don't know how old I am, nor do they care! I am trying to do the same! What they do care about is cake! :) The family I nanny for are all very sweet. Today I got to work and was greeted by 3 little girls screaming "surprise" and "happy birthday". They also had a cake, 2 balloons, a dozen white roses, and banners hung up that said "happy birthday". I feel very loved today! Tonight my husband is taking me out to dinner, and this weekend he is having a big party for me. Today I will try not to stress about turning 30, and just take in all the love!
The kids I nanny for don't know how old I am, nor do they care! I am trying to do the same! What they do care about is cake! :) The family I nanny for are all very sweet. Today I got to work and was greeted by 3 little girls screaming "surprise" and "happy birthday". They also had a cake, 2 balloons, a dozen white roses, and banners hung up that said "happy birthday". I feel very loved today! Tonight my husband is taking me out to dinner, and this weekend he is having a big party for me. Today I will try not to stress about turning 30, and just take in all the love!
Happy Birthday! Don't worry about your 30's....I dreaded the day also, but I like my 30's much more than my 20's. :)
ReplyDelete