Friday, July 23, 2010

First Hair Cut!

While in NYC everyone was calling Alex a girl, so when we got back home my husband begged to have Alex's hair cut. I really wanted to wait until his first birthday, but I gave in.

At home we took a couple of pictures of how long it was, then I took a lot of it off the top to save. Later we took him in to have it all matched up.

When we first walked out I cried. He looked like a different child, and I thought it was way to short. I missed all the hair that he had.

Today I think it looks really cute, and I am glad we cut it.

2 comments:

  1. I love his hair cut! But I totally understand how sad it was...I remember when we cut G's, I thought "my baby is getting so big."

    ReplyDelete