Monday, October 4, 2010

Front Four

Alex has four teeth! He got the first one in August. Exactly 1 month later he got his second. The top two showed up back to back. We did not have to wait a month on those ones! I saw the right one on Thursday, and on Friday I could see the left one. He is doing pretty good. Just a little crabby, and his cheeks are pretty red. I can't wait until they come in all the way! Those front four are so cute.
Other news is that he is trying out standing alone. He has been letting go of the couch, or table (whatever he is holding on to) and balancing on his own. He did it today and he giggled the whole time. He was also looking around to see what to do next. I tried to get him to take the one step to get to me, but he was not ready for that. I ended up moving closer so he could hold my hands while walking to me. Joe thinks he will be walking soon. I'm not sure. He does very good slowing lowering himself when he does stand alone, so that is good. We will see when he wants to!

No comments:

Post a Comment