- We are beyond excited for our home inspection/home study visit tonight. We will be meeting our social worker for the first time in person. I hope our house is all set, and that we are not given a list of things we need to fix.
- Alex is on day 2 without the paci. Yesterday went well, and today seems just as good. This should be the end of the paci for us. Now I need to pack them all up, so Joe doesn't forget again!
- We are not excited about the snow storm that is being predicated for us tonight. I don't mind winter, or snow, but I do not like driving on icy roads. I hate it even more now that I have a little passenger with me all the time. On top of that, this is the first time that Joe and I are both without all wheel drive cars, and I can tell the difference!
- I have been doing a lot of work in the basement in case we need more room for the kids to play soon. I have given up my scrap book area for the kids, and moved my stuff to the side, with all the storage bins. It looks like it will work out nice. When looking at it last night we were thinking we might switch the sides one more time because the side we are using for them is not as big, and once you put all the toys and the futon in it, there is even less room.
- Happy February! I love February because it's the month of love!
- Valentines day is almost here, and it always reminds me of our first Valentines day together. Joe made me the most wonderful dinner, and had loads of gifts for me. We had only been dating about 4 months, but I knew he was the one.
- Speaking of Joe. Joe turns 34 this month. It's think it's going to be a special birthday for him this year. His mom is coming up to stay the night, and we will be taking Joe out to dinner.
- I also love February because it is a short month, and it gets us that much faster to spring!
- I can't wait for spring this year! I am tired of packing all the kids up to drive to the bus stop! It will be so nice to throw light jackets on them, and be able to walk there. I miss the sun, and I am sick of being in the house. I want warm toes again. I also think this spring and summer is going to be so fun with Alex now that he is walking, and can play more. I want to see my flowers again.
- Kind of news.....Joe and I are talking about fostering to adopt our next child, if it does not work out long term with Alex's siblings. Although his brother and sister are all I think about right now, we have to keep in mind that we may not have them in our home forever. We do not want to have a bunch of children in and out of Alex's life, but since we are getting licensed it's something we are talking about.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
10 for Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment