Things have slowly falling apart here for a few weeks now, but we just keep working on putting things back together.
I started my new hours a few weeks ago, and it's not going as well as I had hoped for. My three don't get along that well when left alone, and so this leaves me very little time to get things done. Although I am home with them from 7am-10:30am, I can hardly leave the room they are in for more than a few minutes. Right now I hear "Is this mine?" "No, that's mine" "It is mine" but, this time I will be letting them work it out! It's is very hard having three children so close in age! Each day does get a little better, and I am finding ways to get things done, while still watching closely over the kids.
Alex has been a real spit fire lately! He is in a toddler bed now, and not sleeping well. He went from about 3 hours of naps a day, to 1 hour. He also went from falling asleep right around 8 and sleeping until 7:15, to falling asleep after 9 and getting up before 7. This lack of sleep is making him very grumpy and short tempered! His hitting is at an all time high, as well as his whining. I hope to get past this soon, because it is very wearing on us! I have no idea how to get him to sleep more, but again, each week is getting a little better and soon I hope he will forget that he can get right out of bed, and he will just go to sleep instead.
"Big boy" has expectantly pulled away from us. He has been her five months now, and has just started talking about "going home". He rarely smiles, hates his new school (daycare), is always bickering with the other two, and is just not himself. He got to go to his great grandparents by himself this past weekend and we hoped this would help snap him out of it, but so far it only seems to have made things worse. He came home very mouthy as if he is in charge of the house, and we were told that was how he treated his great grandpa all weekend. I guess we will try to find another way to help him through.
"Princess" has her days. She loves her new school (daycare), and does great with the boys one on one. Three really is a crowd in this house!
We are pretty brunt out on the system right now, and are wondering where we go from here! We have a big court date next week, but in the last two weeks the kids social worker left and we have a new one, the supervisor of the case left, and our licensing worker was changed! It's all been a bit much! Which is why I have not been on my blog. I have not even had time to read other blogs, which I always found time for.
I'll try to write more often, since it makes me feel so much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment