Out of no where we got a call Tuesday at 12:30pm asking if we could come pick up the two kids! Big shock to say the least! I made lots of phone calls, and had the kids in our home by 4pm that afternoon. It's been a non-stop ride! Up and down, and around again!
The kids are as sweet at can be! They look, and act just like Alex! When Alex and (his sister, who is 2.5) laugh, it's hard to tell which it's coming from. His brother (who is almost 4) is the little man of the house. He has the same crazy hair as Alex, only it's not red!
The 3 of them are so close in age that people can't help but comment about it. At the hair cutters the woman wanted to know how Alex and his sister could be so close in age. She thought they looked about the same age. His sister has a baby face, so she does look younger than 2 and half. Not to mention all three of the kids are really short. We got lots of smiles as Joe pushed a cart with the boys, and I pushed another cart with princess in it, while we shopped yesterday. We needed a lot of stuff when they first came home, so it helped to have two carts, plus we were not ready to let any of them free in the store!
It's been hard, I'm not going to lie. I have been super stressed out about money, and daycare. Also, our house is not that big, and we had to move a lot of stuff around to fit them in. There are messes everywhere. On top of that Alex had a fever yesterday and ended up puking in his bed last night. He is home sick with Joe today, and I hope they are both getting lots of rest. I am at the home where I nanny, and have been lucky to have the siblings with me at work today.
While everyone is napping, I am working on setting up daycare for the kids, and I think I might have something going. Things are starting to look up, and I look forward to have 3 little ones for Easter this weekend!
WHOA! That is so amazing! What a wonderful Easter your family will have!
ReplyDeletehooray!!!! SO fast! That is wonderful news!
ReplyDeletewow! congratulations on your new family members!
ReplyDeleteInstant BIG family: just add water! haha! Oh the joy of chaos. Enjoy! Thanks for joining in the blog hop!
ReplyDeleteCome enter our giveaway for foster care.
http://foster2forever.com/2011/05/beauty-case-giveaway-for-foster-care.html