Today marks one week since we have had the kids, and it's amazing we are still able to function! Here is a little of how are week went:
Tuesday: the kids come home and we run around crazy trying to get the house ready for them.
Wednesday: A much needed trip to the store, hair cuts, a meeting, and a trip to the park. That night Alex doesn't want to eat. 11:30 drag our tired bodies to bed. 11:35 hear Alex throwing up in his crib. 12am bath and 104.2 temp. 1am everyone is back in bed.
Thursday: Joe is home with poor Alex. I take "big boy", and "princess" to work with me. On the way home we check out a daycare. Get home and find that all of the kids stuff had been dropped off, which is bins and bins of out grown clothes.
Friday: I take all 3 kids to work with me, and I am exhusted! 5pm big boy, and princess get to go to an outing so I try to take a nap but I am so stressed out that I can't.
Saturday: My awsome husband says I can sleep in, and he will take care of the morning! Sweet! Nope! I am still so stressed I can't sleep, by 8am I get up, and let him go back to bed. 10:30am big boy pukes in our bed while resting and watching TV. 11:30am he says he is fine. 12pm big boy pukes into his lunch plate. That night everyone seems fine.
Sunday: We have Easter morning which does not go that well (story in another post). "Big boy" seems fine now so we pack up everyone and head an hour and a half north for my family Easter. The day goes good, and we are home by 6. We have dinner and play in the back yard. Get everyone in bed, and get ready for the week.
Monday: 4am princess is throwing up in bed, and does not stop throwing up until 9am this morning (Tuesday). I drop "big boy" off at his new daycare (school) and he cries. Poor buddy! 11am Joe calls me, and tells me I have his keys in my purse so he has to take a $25 cab ride over to get them! 12pm "Big boy's" school calls to ask me to come pick him up because he has diahrea!
Today things are starting to look up! Big boy is feeling better and as soon as his stool returns to normal I can bring him back to school. He really wanted to go today, but I had to tell him no.
Alex is teething and has really bad allergies, on top of having the flu, and adjusting to the big change. He cries a lot, and wants to be held a lot, but that is just fine.
Princess has been able to eat a little today, and I hope she is back to normal soon. I think both kids with just hold off this week, and return to school next Monday.
Aside from all three kids having the flu, and how tired we are, things are going well. Alex's siblings are little sweeties and we have hardly had any problems with them. Big boy has not even had a time out. Princess does test Joe a lot more than me and has had a few time outs from him. I look farward to everyone being healthy again so we can have more fun time together!
(too tired to proof-read)
No comments:
Post a Comment