Monday, September 21, 2009

Not adoption related.....

This post is not adoption related.......or is it. I had started this blog to write about our adoption. Now I am wondering if I should write about every day happenings as well. Because adoption is a lot of waiting, it doesn't give much to write about at this time. I would love some comments from anyone out there......if there is anyone out there! lol Should I write about other events going on in our life, or should I keep it about adoption and adoption only? -Jenn

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn, I seen that you posted a comment on my blog...thanks! Now I'm wondering where you live...lol. Lately it's seems as though I have very limited time online.
    If you'd like my opinion, I say write about whatever you'd like, especially if you have the time. I love reading blogs that 'talk' about everything.
    Anyhow, welcome to the wonderful world of adoption. Please stop by my blog anytime, I'd love to get to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should write about everything! That way you're not always focused on the adoption process and the waiting. Plus, I bet there's people out there who are lurking and want to know more about you!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, you're right. What agency are you using?

    ReplyDelete