Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Just for now!

Foster Care is complicated!  There is no way around it!  I feel like our situation is making it even harder.
At this time I feel the need to pull down some of my post about our situation, and anything that relates to us doing foster care.  I do not want anything that I write about on my blog to be used against us, or hurt the children's case in the end.  I love these children with all of my heart, and only want the best for them.  The hard part is not knowing what is best for them.  Besides, even if I did know, it's not up to me!  From here on out, I will mention the kids in our everyday life, but I will not be writing foster specific post.  I am sure you all understand.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how I came to your blog (or if I've ever commented) but I think what you and your husband are doing for your sons siblings is amazing! There are far too few people like you in this world! I hope everything works out, and I'll be praying!

    ReplyDelete