Friday, June 24, 2011

New plan

My new plan seems harder than I thought!  At this time, our days are spent surviving our new life as foster parents/a foster family!  How do I write anything about our life without mentioning foster care?
This is how our week has gone:
Sunday: The kids came home from a relative visit
Monday: We worked, the kids went to school, we had a good night
Tuesday: Work and school and a visit from a behavioral specialist.
Wednesday: Work and school, a morning appointment for one of the kids, and a social worker visit in the evening.
Thursday: Work and school, a parent visit, a bad night, and packed the kids for another relative visit.
Today: It's work and school and the kids will go for an over night visit! 
So, as you can see it is going to be hard to write much, without talking about foster care in some way or form! 
So, I will do my best to balance it out, and just hope to post more in general.  I still tend to write a lot of post, but never publish them!

No comments:

Post a Comment