Tomorrow is the big DD! Tomorrow his our babies due date. If I do not hear from b-mom by 4pm tomorrow I will call her. I wonder if she notice that I always call her at 4?
We went out and got a baby gate last night. I think that was about the last thing we needed. Then we went over to a friends house to hang out with 3 other couples and 3 crazy dogs. Everyone kept joking that we were going to get the call while we were there. We did not think that was funny because we did not have our bag in the car.
Today I am suppose to be getting some things done. I need to go to a couple of stores and clean the house but I am moving very slow. Later we are having dinner with some very good friends again, and then maybe another game night.
So it's noon on Saturday and no baby, yet. I will keep you posted!~
Yikes, good luck! We've still got 131 days...that stinkin' ticker is starting to make me depressed, maybe I should make a paper chain that I can hide in a closet ;)
ReplyDelete