Tuesday, December 8, 2009

+2 and another snow storm on the way.

It's the second day past the due date of our baby boy. We are hanging in there, but barely. I am at work again today, and it is going well. The girls are all being very good, and are now next door playing. I hope today goes by fast and that we hear from b-mom today.
Since there is not a lot to talk about at this point, b-mom and I have decided to text each other, instead of calling, until it's time for "the call". I am glad about this because the last couple of phone conversations have seemed strange and forced. Yesterday, while texting, I found out that she has not been able to keep food down and has called and asked for a medication to help with this. I think the doctor did call her in something, and told her that it is all the hormones changing that are making her sick. She asked if I was ok with her asking to be induced on Thursday. I joking said "lets do it today". lol She said she would love to be induced that day. She has an appointment tomorrow at 1 and if they do not suggest inducing her, she is going to ask to be.
I am praying that she goes into labor today, or tonight. We are due to get a really bad ice/snow storm over night and tomorrow, which would make it really hard for us to get an hour south very fast. Plus we might be home by the weekend if she had him today, or tomorrow, so that we be an added bonus. I just really hope that we can get there in time, so I do not miss my baby being born! I guess if the plan is to induce her that would give us time to get there before, but I would just really love if she went into labor naturally, and it were today!
In the mean time we are stillllll waitinggggg!

No comments:

Post a Comment