If she does indeed have him in the next two days, I hope this snow lets up a little! We are going to be in a big hurry to drive an hour south, but that's not going to happen very fast if it keeps snowing like this! Not that it matters because it looks like the snow is going to keep coming just like this for the next week. I guess it's going to be a slow drive either way!
I talked to b-mom today and she is still feeling fine. I asked her to call me if anything happens this weekend. She said ok. I don't mind if he doesn't come this weekend, but the thought of going to work on Monday morning is not sounding good.
I am glad I have lots of plans to keep busy this weekend. Plus I have a lot of stuff to get done before we head south. I hope to stay very busy this weekend! Don't be surprised if I don't post over the weekend. I don't get online as much. I will try to keep you posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment