It's 3 days until the due date! Is that right? That seems crazy to say. It doesn't feel like "only 3 days". I wish I could know for sure! It would be so nice to know if he was going to come on his due date, or before, or the dreaded......after. Yesterday was hard on me! It's just hard for me to be at work right now.
Last night when I got out of work I picked Joe up from home, went to my bank, went to Joe's bank, then picked up a bo.ppy that I bought off Craigs List. I love C.L! I have gotten some really nice things off from there, plus I have sold somethings too! Last night I got a bo.ppy pillow, two covers, and a infant pillow from the bo.ppy line all for $15! It was a great steal. Joe and I registered for a bo.ppy and it cost $35, plus the cover we wanted was an extra $25!
When we got back to the house we relaxed in bed and watched a few shows. Then I took a nap. I am sick of not sleeping at night so I am taking naps now too. Joe said "If you take a nap, you will not sleep tonight" lol I am not sleeping at night anyway. It turns out I can't sleep for naps either! I was so tired, yet I took a very lame hour nap. Mostly I just tossed and turned. I got a little better nights sleep last night. I fell asleep around 12:30, and woke up around 6. Sadly my alarm does not go off until 7:30 so I just laid there and pet the dogs until my alarm went off.
Back to last night, after my nap I worked on baby stuff. Surprise surprise! My oldest sister found a large box of baby clothes that had been left in her basement when she had her garage sale this past summer. Lucky for me, because it was full of very nice baby boy clothes! I washed all of them last night, sorted them into sizes, pj's, outfits, and so on, then I hung them or put them in his dresser. Joe and I tried to pick out an outfit to bring him home in, but we had no luck. He wants a sweater and pant set that his mom got for us, but I would reather it be a one piece. Plus the sweat set looks like it would be too big even though it's newborn size. Tonight I have a few more things to exchange so maybe I will find the perfect outfit for him.
oh, this is so exciting! I can't wait to read the post where you bring your little guy home! I need to move your blog link up higher, I keep forgetting to check in with you! Sorry about that.
ReplyDeleteBut I am keeping my fingers crossed that you are able to get a good night's sleep before the baby makes it so you don't get any sleep!! :)
take care.