Our fundraiser is ready and I am super excited! I think their t-shirts are so nice. When I came across this website back in July, I ordered a t-shirt right away. If you would like to show your pride in your family, or in adoption then you need one of these shirts! :) We will get 30-40% or each t-shirt and we greatly appreciate any and all support! Thanks, Jenn and Joe
http://www.adoptionbug.com/joeandjennifer/index.htm

Those are really nice, I'll have to check it out when I have more time. What a good idea, I hope your are able to raise a lot of money!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I bought one this summer that said "Mom to be.....just waiting to find out when", I thought it was really cute. For our fundraiser I really love the "adoption rocks" t-shirt. I love to show my support in adoptions, so this is a great way to show that pride!
ReplyDelete