I had another sleepless night last night! It didn't help that Joe was out of town for work. I never sleep well when he is gone. The boys have a hard time when Joe is not home, and they just stare at the door waiting for him to get home. I like to sleep with the TV on when Joe is not home, but our dish remote, for our bedroom, is not working, so I had that against me too! I tried to fall asleep with a movie on. That worked, but as soon as I fell asleep Baxter started barking. I calmed him down, but I could not calm myself down! My mind started running like crazy again. A few minutes after that Baxter jumped off the bed and wanted out, but I had had enough so I put him in his cage. After that I ended reading my Baby Wise book, in bed for about a half hour and I think I fell asleep around 3am.
Tomorrow is the big day, and I wonder if I will be able to sleep tonight! I think I will be so tired form the last two nights, that I will be out early. I asked my boss if I could get out at 5, so I would have a little while to get ready before we go meet our birth mom at 6. She said yes, then did one better! She said that she will be picking up the kids around two and taking them to a Halloween party at her work, so I will be leaving after that. I am glad. That will give me time to shower, get cleaned up, and maybe even take a nap if I am still not sleeping at night. On the other hand that gives me a lot more time to sit and wait and freak out!
I am over the moon about tomorrow! Baby aside, I am so excited to meet our birth mom. She sounds very sweet. Plus she loves to scrapbook, so I feel like we already have something in common. I hope it goes well, and we are not too nervous. OH BOY!
Wishing you the best tomorrow. Enjoy every moment!!!!
ReplyDelete