Step one was getting our license. We were approved on March 22nd!
Step two was getting approved to have two kids, even though we are a little short on space. That was approved yesterday (March 29th).
Step three is to find out if Alex's brother and sister will be coming to stay with us until they are reunited with their birth parents (or they go up for adoption, then we would fight to adopt them). We find out about step three later today, or early tomorrow. I am praying that we get some positive news today! As I have mentioned I am a mess. The suspense and all of this waiting is killing me! Patience has never been a strong point for me.
As I sit here trying to keep my mind busy, I have one eye on my phone, and the other reading blogs. I am trying not to think about the call, and yet I am jumping out of my skin wanting the phone to ring! I want to puke. I can not handle waiting this long to hear what it going to happen next!
A lot is about to change if they decide to move them in to our home! 99% of me is really excited for that, and the other 1% of me wonders what the heck I am doing! I hope we get the call soon, and I hope they tell us what we have worked so hard to hear!
Update: It's 9:30pm, I am going to bed. They never called today? I'm pretty upset. I had even asked that someone call us TODAY. All she had to do was call for a minute. :( Good night.
Jen, I'm so on edge for you and Joe. It's going to be crazy if you get his siblings. You will be very busy and you will need time to get adjusted but it can be done!!! Good luck and let me know when we can meet in real life! I'm pretty flexible!
ReplyDelete