Tuesday, March 22, 2011

We are Licensed!

As of 9am today we are licensed for foster care. 

When I saw our social workers name come up on my phone, I was sure the state had more questions!  I was shocked when she said that she got an email today saying that our license had been approved.  It was just a week ago, that it went out, and she said it could be a month or two before it came back!  She said she has never seen it come back in 1 week.  We must look pretty good on paper!  :)  I think that our social worker also did a really good job on our paperwork.  Joe said that maybe it went through that fast because it's a sibling situation.  Either way, that was fast.
Now, we have to wait to see if we are going to get the kids.  When she came out to see our house she said that our rooms are just a little smaller than what they would like, but because of the siblings, she thinks it will not be a problem.  So we have to wait for that part to be approved.  Once that comes back, then we will talk about the kids coming to stay with us.  It's getting very exciting around here!  I just hope to know more soon, so I can get things ready!
Tonight I am ready to do my spring cleaning!  I don't see much time for things like deep cleaning, in my future!  I may become a mother to 3 real fast!  Time to get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment