Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Still crazy!

I thought today might go a little better, but I was wrong!  Or did I say that today would be hard?  I can't remember.  I guess I could read yesterdays post, but what's the point? 
Today is the worst so far!  I was sure I would hear something by now!  It's been a week!  I can't see how our license would be approved in less than a week, but it would take even longer to approve the space.  Either it's ok that each kid does not have quite 40 square feet, or it's not!  Who is spending so much time trying to decide?  Today I have had it about this!  Not only are we waiting to hear about the spacing, but then we have to hear what the outcome will be for the kids.  I do not "wait" well!

I am so consumed with this today that it is ruining my day with the kids too.  There is a lot of hitting going on between the kids today, and it's making me very upset.  I am trying my best to actively play with them, but I feel myself spacing out a lot.  It's like they can tell I am not fully here, and they are being naughty to snap me back to it!  I look forward to 3:30 when we can get outside to walk to the bus stop, and feeling the warm sun.  Today I need a lot of sun in my life!

I have to take the car in today, and pick up the rental.  After dinner we are going to take Alex for a walk, and I might spend some time working in the yard.  Tomorrow is the kids last day before spring break, so I want to have some crafts to do with them later this week, and for next week so I might work on that too.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, it's been forever! We really need to get together, I'm so excited that you are licensed to foster. Let me know when you are available and I'll try to make it work.

    BTW, I knew I seen your husband on the news a while back....;)

    ReplyDelete