Sunday, November 29, 2009

Baby Room: Check!

I have a few post that I am working on, but I just have not had the time to sit down and finish them, so in the mean time I will share the babies room with you. I think it has turned out very well. Not to mention it was put together in 3-4 weekends. There are still a few little things I want to do, but I just don't see those things getting done in the next week.




3 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment on my blog! Wow...one week to go for you!! How exciting. I'll have to catch up on your blog as this is my first time visiting. The nursery looks adorable. Best of luck and enjoy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is SO cute! I love giraffes and it looks like y'all do too. :) I'm sure A will love it, it looks nice and cheery in there.

    ReplyDelete